Winter is a wonderful time at Knowsley Safari – not only are amazing animals roaming around the safari looking striking with a winter backdrop , but we’ve got loads of extra festive events and activities for you to discover!
1. Magical Discounts – this Christmas, we’re offering all of our visitors winter admission for just £15 per car - allowing up to seven people onto the safari drive - plus free entry onto our foot safari!
2. Santa’s Grotto – come and see the big fella with your very own eyes at Santa’s Grotto. Weekends and everyday from the 13th December, he’s here until Christmas Eve so hurry and make sure you give him your wish list! Father Christmas will be spreading festive cheer from 9.30am-4.30pm. Be sure to grab a yuletide snack and a warming drink on your way out! For more details, click here.
3. Giant Snow Globe – ever wondered what it would be like to be inside a snow globe? Wonder no more, as our Giant Snow Globe allows you to hop in and grab some priceless Christmas photos!
4. Amusement Attractions – all through the Christmas period we’ll have amusement rides running at our Foot Safari – a carousel, dodgems and the ‘Equatorial Express’! Buy wristbands for the amusements at our information centre on the day, when you arrive. Check out details and height restrictions here.
5. Christmas Opening Times – our opening times are slightly different over the Christmas period, so don’t get wrapped up for exploring on the wrong day! We’re open weekly from Wednesday to Sunday.
Safari drive opens: 10:30am
Last entry to the safari drive: 3:00pm
Safari park closes: 4:00pm.
So if you’re dreaming of a wild Christmas, there’s only one place to go!